•Candidate must possess at least O level
•At least 3 years of sales experience in the related field (especially in building material) is required
•Strong bilingual skills in oral and writing (handle English and Chinese speaking clients)
•Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
•Basic PC skills & Drive License
•Office at Commonwealth
•Full-time position(s) available （5 days）
•Singaporean, PR or Malaysian ONLY
•ID background will be preferred.
- Assist in the daily finance operation.
- Handle full set of accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for reports.
- Prepare GST returns.
- Prepare Sales Invoice, Delivery Orders, Purchasing Orders, etc.
- Answer phone calls, order stationery and pantry items.
- Ad-hoc admin duties.
- Able to do and type En/Cn translation.
- Diploma in related fields, with min 2 years experience in similar capacity.
- A hands-on person who is meticulous and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Team Player
- Committed and responsible periosn
- Strong in Microsoft and Excel
- Good organization and admin skills.
- Bilingual in En & Cn
- Only Singaporeans need apply. Please submit your comprehensive CV with salary expectation. Preference will be given to candidates who can start work immediately or with short notice.